This Blog is about the helpful information I have found and use to Create Blogs. You can follow the steps I have taken to Create Blogs, and find out how easy and fun it is to Create Blogs and Make Money with them.

Google
 

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Create Blogs is on the Move!

I said in my previous post that I have made some changes to the way I blog, and I am about to make one of the biggest for this blog. I'm moving it!

It's moving to Wordpress which is another blogging platform but with some distinct differences to Blogger. I won't go too indepth at the moment but here are the 3 main differences for me:

  • It's open source software which gives greater flexibility.
  • The Wordpress software has to be uploaded onto a server.
  • You need your own domain name.
That means that the name will be changing to www.builda-blog.com which I felt was a better name as it's turned into more than just a creating blogs site. This is all completely new to me, so if things look a bit funny for a while you'll have to excuse me, while I get a grip on Wordpress!

I am going to continue to share my developments about the blog, to show how this blogger does it, and give a view of my thinking behind it. I hope this is helpful to anybody, (I'm not saying this is the right way to do it or anything, just an example of the way I am doing it) please let me know what you think by leaving a comment at the end of this post.

And I hope to see you on the other side!!

Create Blogs

No comments: