This Blog is about the helpful information I have found and use to Create Blogs. You can follow the steps I have taken to Create Blogs, and find out how easy and fun it is to Create Blogs and Make Money with them.

Google
 

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Do You Digg?

OK I know I lied, I just wanted to add one more post to my Create Blogs Traffic Series!

So here it is - Social Bookmarking sites (and also Social networking sites) have found huge popularity at the moment and therefore have huge amounts of traffic, including returning traffic.

It’s only recently that I have come across these sites through reading about them on other blogs, and decided to give them a try. Although it could be a bit of in the right place at the right time with the right subject, as obviously some topics are more popular and have a wider audience than others. But you never know who could be reading your blog and bookmark or digg it.

It seems the 2 most popular sites at the moment are:

digg.com

Briefly, you can share, bookmark and promote whatever is important to you and the digg community can then vote on it (digg), the more diggs your story gets the more popular your story becomes and the further up the page (in your topic) it appears.

del.icio.us

Again briefly, del.icio.us is a social bookmarking site where you can keep all your bookmarks in one place and see what other people are bookmarking, it’s a lot of fun.

These are only 2 sites there are many more, and I’d imagine by looking at the sites if you did start to be noticed, it would have a snowball effect. So you can see if your blog became popular through one of these sites it could transform you traffic results. So if you like my blog, you might like to bookmark it!

Create Blogs

No comments: