This Blog is about the helpful information I have found and use to Create Blogs. You can follow the steps I have taken to Create Blogs, and find out how easy and fun it is to Create Blogs and Make Money with them.

Google
 

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Taking Stock of Create Blogs

I haven’t been able to post as regularly as I would like recently, for reasons I won’t go into. But my break away from posting to Create Blogs did give me a chance to take a fresh look at how things are going, and whether I am reaching my goals with this blog.

And although I worry about losing traffic and momentum, it has been time well spent for me, and I have made some changes to my blogs and the way I want to blog (that I will share with you). But for now I am deleting 2 of my older blogs so I can focus on building Create Blogs (for the time being).

I will be starting another blog soon that I am researching at the moment. I am also going to talk about how I create it on Create Blogs, and show the steps I am going to take to do that, and what information has influenced me in making those decisions.

So stay tuned there’s more to come.

Why am I telling you all this! Well it’s what Create Blogs is all about. It’s easy to read a pro blogger’s blog and see how they’ve done it, but it can be hard to relate to, as they already have a successful blog that seems a million miles away. I am still an amateur, and found it hard going finding the information you need at the beginning, to fill in the blanks. So that is why I started Create Blogs, to help similar bloggers to myself by sharing the information I have found, and what I have learned. Hopefully making your blogging path that little bit easier!

I love blogging and really enjoy it. There is always something new to learn to help you move forward, and I know I will learn just as much if not more, than what I hope to pass on.

Create Blogs

No comments: