This Blog is about the helpful information I have found and use to Create Blogs. You can follow the steps I have taken to Create Blogs, and find out how easy and fun it is to Create Blogs and Make Money with them.

Google
 

Friday, April 20, 2007

Create Blogs That Last

Don't lose your Blog!

So you've set up your blog after deciding what you are going to blog about and you have started posting and adding different features to your blog, like I have just added email subscription (as mentioned in the last post).

But don't forget to protect your blog and download your template at regular intervals (in Blogger you can do it from edit html) for safe keeping. Now I know that sounds obvious and I am sure that everybody knows that. But I thought it was worth a mention, I downloaded mine the other day before adding the subscription.

As good as the internet and hosting companies are at the moment it's still possible for 'technical difficulties' to happen. Or more likely for some reason they have taken a disliking to your blog and decide to terminate it! That doesn't matter if you have a downloaded copy. Also if I am pasting code into the template, I download it as I still don't trust myself to do it right!

At the end of the day there is a lot of love and hard work gone into creating blogs and the last thing you want to do is lose it all!

Create Blogs

No comments: