This Blog is about the helpful information I have found and use to Create Blogs. You can follow the steps I have taken to Create Blogs, and find out how easy and fun it is to Create Blogs and Make Money with them.

Google
 

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Create Blogs

mandy88.bttb1.hop.clickbank.net">

So what do you blog about?

You have decided which host to use to create your blogs, so the next question is ‘what do you blog about?’

It has to be something you are interested in or love to talk about, because you’ll be doing a lot of that. To blog about something that doesn’t grab your attention will mean it becomes tedious and an effort to blog, and that will come across in your writing. In the same way if you really enjoy your chosen topic that will also come across.

But you need to pick a topic that people search for or you won’t have any traffic. Also if you pick a topic with a huge amount of competition then you will find it very hard to break into. Complicated? No, but if you cover all the bases then you will have a firm foundation to your blog, so do the research first.

Of course when you start out it can seem a bit like a needle in a haystack. I know it did to me, so I turned to more experienced bloggers for help. I found a really easy to read ebook called Blogging to the Bank. It explains step by step how to research the keywords for your blog. It also gives you specific guidelines on how to do this, plus lots more information on setting up blogs. I found it an invaluable guide for setting up my blogs.

Create Blogs

No comments: