This Blog is about the helpful information I have found and use to Create Blogs. You can follow the steps I have taken to Create Blogs, and find out how easy and fun it is to Create Blogs and Make Money with them.

Google
 

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Creating Blog Traffic

Do you want to be seen?

So what's the next step? It’s getting seen, now it’s a great experience creating blogs and I love doing it, but it is so much better if you have someone to talk to, you need traffic and hopefully lots of it! Talking to yourself is not always good...

So what is the best ways to get traffic? Well there are 100’s of different things you could do, but here are a few I use:-

  • Article Submission
  • Blog Directories
  • Search Engines
  • Forums
  • Classified Adverts
  • Adwords
  • Emails
  • Links
Now to do them justice I am going to write about them as a series tackling one at a time, simply because they are that important and if I did them as one post it would be ridiculously long! So more on the subject soon...

Create Blogs

No comments: